HE'S POTTY TRAINED
A week and a half ago, I attempted to potty train Benson. I prepared myself for a couple days of messes and bought him some cute dinasour underwear. Well, when I told he gets to wear big boy underwear he refused. So for the first couple days he walked around naked and about every 30 min. I would ask him if he needed to go potty and the first day he didn't tell me he needed to go once, but he quickly got sick of cleaning up his own pee and the next day he did much better. He only pooped on the ground once because that REALLY grossed him out. It's a good thing we have hardly any carpet. After about the 3 day we tried putting underwear one him and he had a couple accidents beause it probably felt like a diaper, but he didn't like it either when he got all wet. Now we can put underwear and pants on him and he will tell us when he needs to go. This morning, after he went potty, I found a balloon in the toilet. I think he swallowed a balloon!
A week and a half ago, I attempted to potty train Benson. I prepared myself for a couple days of messes and bought him some cute dinasour underwear. Well, when I told he gets to wear big boy underwear he refused. So for the first couple days he walked around naked and about every 30 min. I would ask him if he needed to go potty and the first day he didn't tell me he needed to go once, but he quickly got sick of cleaning up his own pee and the next day he did much better. He only pooped on the ground once because that REALLY grossed him out. It's a good thing we have hardly any carpet. After about the 3 day we tried putting underwear one him and he had a couple accidents beause it probably felt like a diaper, but he didn't like it either when he got all wet. Now we can put underwear and pants on him and he will tell us when he needs to go. This morning, after he went potty, I found a balloon in the toilet. I think he swallowed a balloon!

Yes, Josh's old shaver is his new favorite toy. Don't worry, he took the razors out.

HAPPY 25TH ANNIVERSARY
This Wednesday is my parents 25th wedding anniversary. We were going to come down and suprise them with a big suprise party but decided to send them away on a vacation. There was this restaraunt they used to eat at for their anniversary almost every year, when I was little, in Sunset Beach, California called Captain Jacks. It is a seafood restaraunt on a pier off the beach. So we focused their entire trip around eating at this restaraunt. Now I had never used Orbitz.com before, but I think it is amazing, you can get the flight, rental car, and hotel cheaper than anywhere else. I did alot of price comparisons. Anyway, my mom called the night they got their and said the flight went really well. We reserved a compact car for them, which most people do, because it is the most economical; well because everyone does that, they were all out, so they got a cute little suv. It was kind of scarey reserving the hotel because I had no idea what they were going to get. It was a Wyndham Hotel, I guess they are pretty nice and my mom said the room was huge. They got a suite, but it was bigger than any suite they had every stayed in. They ate at Captain Jacks, spent some time at the beach and visited by dad's brother. It sounded like they had a great time. I am so glad they were able to get away. Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad.
CONFERENCE
I am curious if there are people that are not Mormon that watch conference. Oh, how I wish the whole world would hear it. I loved Elder Hollands talk about angels and how from the beginning of time, to this dispensation, God has sent His angels to assure His people that He loves them. Some are seen and some are not. Some walk with us on this Earth; they may be a friend, mother, or child. And even if your are the last person on this Earth he will still send angels to comfort you. I know there have been many angels in my life that have helped me even when I didn't think I needed help. Right after I had Grant, Josh went back to work and I had to go the bathroom, it wasn't even a shower, just going to the bathroom. Grant was screaming his head off and Benson wasn't responding to me from the other room. Then I heard someone say "knock, knock" I yelled "come in" from the bathroom, not knowing who I was inviting in. It was my relief society president, she came in as I finished and calmed Grant down and talked to Benson. Because my horomone levels weren't back to normal yet, I was crying because I couldn't even go to the bathroom in peace. Yes, it was embarassing at the time, but I would not doubt Heavenly Father sent her at such a precise time to help me.
What was your favorite conference talk?
These are just some pictures of our camping trip a couple weekends ago.
Josh and Benson by the fire, that is why the picture looks dirty.
Benson and his cousin Tyler.
Sadie, Melissa, Addy, Tyler and Sara
Jacob and his girly,Adri.